OTV-2 launch postponed until at least tomorrow

From: Patrick Schmeer (pasc1312-seesat@yahoo.de)
Date: Fri Mar 04 2011 - 22:28:12 UTC

  • Next message: Brad Young: "PPAS BY Mar 4"

    Due to bad weather the launch of OTV-2
    has just been called off for today.
    Seesat-l mailing list

    This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Fri Mar 04 2011 - 22:29:20 UTC