Re: Rocket Lab test in the next couple of weeks

From: wkitty42--- via Seesat-l <>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 22:16:01 -0400
On 05/23/2017 07:33 PM, Robert Holdsworth via Seesat-l wrote:
> Was delayed again owing to weather but conditions are likely to be
> good for a launch today Wednesday our time.
> Preparations are being made for a launch attempt likely to be between
> 0100 and 0500 UTC.
> Best way to keep up to date is to follow Rocket Lab on Twitter.

probably too late but to you have an _at_whatever for them?

  NOTE: No off-list assistance is given without prior approval.
        *Please keep mailing list traffic on the list unless*
        *a signed and pre-paid contract is in effect with us.*
Seesat-l mailing list
Received on Tue May 23 2017 - 21:16:37 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Wed May 24 2017 - 02:16:37 UTC