Re: Thuraya Sea launch delayed

From: Robert Holdsworth (robbonz1@xtra.co.nz)
Date: Thu Nov 22 2007 - 07:44:11 UTC

  • Next message: Greg Roberts: "Historical document"

    One final post on this (for now) after all.
    
    I suggested monitoring this before 1500 Z daily, but it seems they have 
    abandoned any hope of a launch for a while as conditions were likely to 
    deteriorate even further.
    
    It appears from the webcam that the rocket has been lowered from the 
    pre-launch position.
    
    Robert
    
    
    ----- Original Message ----- 
    From: "Robert Holdsworth" <robbonz1@xtra.co.nz>
    To: "Seesat List" <SeeSat-L@satobs.org>
    Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2007 4:24 AM
    Subject: Re: Thuraya Sea launch delayed yet again
    
    
    > Put on hold because conditions are still unsuitable.
    >
    > In order to avoid flooding the list I will not post further on this until 
    > there seems to be a reasonable chance launch will proceed. Such posts may 
    > be at the last minute because of the fact that cancellations are often 
    > made during the night our time.
    >
    > Updates, launch kit etc are available on:
    >
    > http://www.boeing.com/special/sea-launch/
    > 
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe/Unsubscribe info, Frequently Asked Questions, SeeSat-L archive:  
    http://www.satobs.org/seesat/seesatindex.html
    



    This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Thu Nov 22 2007 - 07:45:09 UTC